Saturday, 26 December 2015

Review GermGuardian AC4100 3-in-1 HEPA Air Purifier System with UV Sanitizer and Odor Reduction, 11-Inch Table Top Tower Deal

Compare GermGuardian AC4100 3-in-1 HEPA Air Purifier System with UV Sanitizer and Odor Reduction, 11-Inch Table Top Tower with Guardian Technologies items product

Offer List: $89.99
With Deal: $49.24 Details
You save: $40.75

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Table Fans


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GermGuardian AC4100 3-in-1 HEPA Air Purifier System with UV Sanitizer and Odor Reduction, 11-Inch Table Top Tower, please go to:

Great for allergies and odors! Love It!
I love this little product - I bought 2. I don't have a lot of space in my house and one fits nicely on my countertop in my kitchen and I have the other one in my bedroom. My husband said he was less congested from his allergies in the morning when we had this running during the night. It's pretty quiet and didn't bother us being on while sleeping. I don't have an exhaust fan in my kitchen so it does a nice job of getting rid of food smells after cooking. I don't like to cover up smells with candles or air fresheners and I feel like this air purifier actually gets rid of the odors. I also have two big dogs in the house and I think it helps with their smell too. I also like how it looks and its simple to use.

See Products Related To GermGuardian AC4100 3-in-1 HEPA Air Purifier System with UV Sanitizer and Odor Reduction, 11-Inch Table Top Tower: Guardian Technologies


GermGuardian AC4100, 3-in-1 Table Top Tower HEPA Air Purifier, 11-inch

The GermGuardian AC4100, 3-in-1 Table Top Tower Air Purifier is perfect to have in the home or office. Its convenient compact size fits in small spaces and is ideal for small and medium size rooms. Multiple levels of powerful cleaning help improve indoor air quality. A HEPA filter captures 99% of airborne particles, as small as . 7 microns in size. It also captures dust mites, debris, mold spores, plant pollens, and pet dander. A charcoal and PCO filter work together to remove odors and smoke particles and dissolve airborne bacteria and mold. UV-C light activates the titanium dioxide in the filter to decompose remaining odor molecules caused by smoking, cooking, and pets. UV-C light is also proven to kill airborne bacteria and viruses.

HEPA filters are proven to capture 99% of airborne particles and help improve indoor air quality.
Reduces common household odors from cooking, smoking and pets.
There is only one filter to be replaced every 6-8 months depending on use. Filter E (model FLT4100)

User-Friendly Features
  • HEPA Filter: Captures up to 99% of airborne particles including dust mites, debris, mold spores, plant pollens and pet dander
  • Fights Germs: The power of UV-C light kills germs and bacteria.
  • Removes Odors: Removes odors and smoke particles from the air; decomposes odor molecules caused by smoking, cooking and pets
  • Kills Airborne Mold Spores: Captures and dissolves airborne bacteria and mold
  • Compact Size: Fits great in small places
  • Dimensions: 7.5 x 6.5 x 11
  • Cord Length: 6'
  • 3-Speed Control
  • Filter Replacement Reminder
  • Replacement Filter E, Model FLT4100

Expensive filters
Very limited availability on replacement filters and the run about $25 with shipping. Great unit if you don't mind buying filters that cost half as much as a new unit!!
Great for allergies and odors! Love It!
I love this little product - I bought 2. I don't have a lot of space in my house and one fits nicely on my countertop in my kitchen and I have the other one in my bedroom. My husband said he was less congested from his allergies in the morning when we had this running during the night. It's pretty quiet and didn't bother us being on while sleeping. I don't have an exhaust fan in my kitchen so it does a nice job of getting rid of food smells after cooking. I don't like to cover up smells with candles or air fresheners and I feel like this air purifier actually gets rid of the odors. I also have two big dogs in the house and I think it helps with their smell too. I also like how it looks and its simple to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment