Saturday, 26 December 2015

New Honeywell Filter R True HEPA Replacement Filter - 3 Pack, HRF-R3 Top

Compare Honeywell Filter R True HEPA Replacement Filter - 3 Pack, HRF-R3 with Kaz items product

Offer List: $82.95
Price: $56.99 Details
You save: $25.96

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Honeywell Filter R True HEPA Replacement Filter - 3 Pack, HRF-R3, please see:

Exactly what you need for the filter unit
OEM replacement filters for my Honeywell air filter. I have severe asthma so I keep these on hand in case the "change filter" indicator lights up. This is the best price you will find as far as I can tell. Easy to replace in the unit.

See Products Related To Honeywell Filter R True HEPA Replacement Filter - 3 Pack, HRF-R3: Kaz

Honeywell True HEPA Replacement Filter - 3 Pack
As expected
Fit right in place as expected. In researching online though it was difficult to locate and verify size for the filter.
As expected
Fit right in place as expected. In researching online though it was difficult to locate and verify size for the filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment