Saturday, 26 December 2015

Review Honeywell 203368 Replacement Prefilter For F50F,F300, 2-Pack Deal

Compare Honeywell 203368 Replacement Prefilter For F50F,F300, 2-Pack with Honeywell items product

Offer List: $46.30
With Deal: $19.50 Details
You save: $26.80

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Honeywell 203368 Replacement Prefilter For F50F,F300, 2-Pack, please see:

Exact fit like the ones I replaced
I replaced my old filters because a couple edges had pushed through and come out of the frame. These are the same quality as the originals. They are pricey, but I read reviews of knockoff brands being very flimsy. These are not. I'm satisfied with the purchase and hope to take better care than whoever cleaned the old ones and blew them out. These are in a furnace of a house I bought a year ago, so this past winter was my first heating season.

See Products Related To Honeywell 203368 Replacement Prefilter For F50F,F300, 2-Pack: Honeywell

203368, Honeywell, Inc., F50 F300E Prefilter 16x25
Honeywell 203368 Replacement Prefilter For F50F,F300, 2-Pack
The prefilters came in shrink wrapped together. There was no Honeywell marking on the package. But the filters looked exactly like the original ones that I had in my F50F. So I am assuming these are the OEM products. They fit F50F perfectly. No issues so far. There are cheaper prefilters with exact same size available, but I decided to buy these hoping they would last longer than the cheaper alternatives.
Not OEM but seems well constructed
This item is not original equipment from the manufacturer (OEM), making it difficult to know if the quality is par with OEM, otherwise this pre-filter seems well constructed. The pre-filter came in a twin-pack, the perfect solution for the filtration system. I purchased one set. The pre-filter does a lot of work and requires periodic cleaning but should last one year. Time will tell if it holds up as anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment