| Compare Vtin 100ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Air Humidifier with 7 Changing Colors & Auto Shut-off System with Vtin items product |
| With Deal: $32.99 Details You save: $7.00 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Energy Star Qualified For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Vtin 100ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Air Humidifier with 7 Changing Colors & Auto Shut-off System, please go to: Peaceful, easy to use, LOVE it.. |
| See Products Related To Vtin 100ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Air Humidifier with 7 Changing Colors & Auto Shut-off System: Vtin Note:Please cover the upper lid and clockwise rotate it until upper lid and base are tightly fastened. Two settings when press the mist button (Green/Red): * Green ¡§C 3-hour pattern(shutdown automatically after 3hours) * Red - continuous mist coming out. Specification: Application: Package Included: Warranty: Gorgeous and Relaxing. This is one of the prettier oil diffusers I've seen. I am loving the compact style because it takes up so little room on my tabletop. I love that I can plug this in, turn down the lights, and enjoy a gorgeous light show all while taking in the beautiful scents of my essential oils. This diffuser dispenses oils nice and evenly. I have had nothing but positive experiences with this sending out a steady stream, and filling my room with a lovely scent, that relaxes me. The light show has been perfect for my little ones too, I love to move this to their room, add a bit of lavender, and turn on the lights to soothe them to sleep. So far, it's working amazingly for us all. The colors blend and transition beautifully, they are vibrant, but still subtle enough not to cast such a bright light. It's extremely comforting, and relaxing. I'm hoping to get a second one, so I'm not needing to move it around so much. I highly recommend this Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser in particular. It's compact, light... |
| Enhances any room with nice aromas and vibrant lighting I really like this little item. The Aroma Diffuser comes ready-to-go and is easy to set up and use. Made of plastic, the item is nothing more than a little container with a top that resembles a lampshade. You pour in 100 milliliters of water using the included container, add several drops of whatever oil you enjoy smelling, and then plug it in and turn it on. The two basic functions are “Light” and “Mist.” Hitting the latter button produces a steady gust of humidifying steam from a small opening at the top of the lampshade cover, making your room smell nice with the oil of your choice. The light function makes this product even cooler. As the mist sprays your room for a few hours, you can also enjoy watching the light in the base fading in and out to a whole series of fluorescent-like colors. Or you have the option to keep it set on just one color or no color at all. Looking for a little nightlight? Turn the diffuser off and just use the... |
Thursday, 18 February 2016
Review Vtin 100ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Air Humidifier with 7 Changing Colors & Auto Shut-off System Best
Labels:
100ml
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment