Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Review Jarden Desktop Air Purifier with Visipure Filter Viewing Window HAP9243-UA Best

Compare Jarden Desktop Air Purifier with Visipure Filter Viewing Window HAP9243-UA with Jarden Home Environment items product

Offer List: $62.44
With Deal: $44.87 Details
You save: $17.57

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Jarden Desktop Air Purifier with Visipure Filter Viewing Window HAP9243-UA, please visit:

I can breathe easier
I have asthma and seasonal allergies that seem to get worse and worse each year. I've been having my usual breathing problems over the last week and my husband recommended buying two of these Holmes air purifiers instead of going to the Dr. for more meds. He put one in the bedroom and one in the living room and after about 24 hours I was nearly 100% better. It's easier to breathe and I didn't wake up with a sore throat, stuffy nose and phlem in my lungs like I usually do. The filters are expensive but worth every penny. They sell different filters and we use the one for dust and allergies. We use this in conjunction with allergy filters in our homes AC unit. Together they are wonderful!

See Products Related To Jarden Desktop Air Purifier with Visipure Filter Viewing Window HAP9243-UA: Jarden Home Environment

Jarden HAP9243-UA Desktop Air Purifier with Visipure Filter Viewing Window HAP9243-UA Air Purifiers & Cleaners
Is good machine
I purchased this machine and the odor eliminator filters at Wal*Mart for use in the laundry area where I have two litter box's for my Maine Coons. Really is keeping the odors in check. Gave it 4 star here because of the price. I paid $32.88 today.
Great Product
Bought this at local wall mart I'm loving it 2 months in. I'm an allergy and asthma suffer so I feel less congested when I wake up. This model has a carbon filter which reduces the dust build up that most people complained about in previous models. Really a solid purchase for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment