Saturday, 13 February 2016

Review Holmes HAPF21 Air Purifier Filter Best

Compare Holmes HAPF21 Air Purifier Filter with Holmes items product

List Price: $14.99
Price: $6.37 Details
You save: $8.62

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Holmes HAPF21 Air Purifier Filter, please visit:

Holmes filters
I cannot find these filters locally so was glad to find them and now I know where I might find them if not I will order if I can find them locally I will be able to save postage

See Products Related To Holmes HAPF21 Air Purifier Filter: Holmes

The Holmes electrostatic air filter will help keep the air in your home free from the dust that travels throughout the ventilation systems. It is a replacement filter designed to be used after yours is no longer performing its best. The Holmes air purifier filter is compatible with the Holmes air purifier hap222-uc1. It is white with a solid black framing.
its just as it should be
this is a difficult sized filter to find. They work well and are no longer made. I willl have to buy them up and then buy a new purifier eventually.
its just as it should be
this is a difficult sized filter to find. They work well and are no longer made. I willl have to buy them up and then buy a new purifier eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment