| Compare Carbon Pre-Filter 38002, Activated Carbon Pre-Filter 16"x48" Trim to Cut Sheets(2 pack) with Breathe Naturally items product |
| Price: $14.99 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Carbon Pre-Filter 38002, Activated Carbon Pre-Filter 16"x48" Trim to Cut Sheets(2 pack), please go to: Noticeably higher quality than most pre-filters There are cheaper pre-filters out there but this one is made in the U.S. by BulkFilter.com and is noticeably thicker and more durable than many of the others out there; the result is that it both filters out more dust and at the same time lasts longer. By filtering out more dust, it will also preserve the life of the filter unit itself, which is a much bigger expense than the pre-filters. I like this one because it also comes with very thick replacement velcro tabs which seal the pre-filter on the filter very tight. BulkFilter.com has an online store as well but it's through EBay and personally I think customer service via Amazon is much better than EBay. The downside is that this is a wide sheet of pre-filter material so you have to cut it to fit your filter; however, any child with a pair of scissors can do this. You will end up with some random leftover chunks that are too small to use, but if you save your extra velcro tabs you can eventually attach the small chunks... |
| See Products Related To Carbon Pre-Filter 38002, Activated Carbon Pre-Filter 16"x48" Trim to Cut Sheets(2 pack): Breathe Naturally Carbon pre filter placement for 38002. Activate. Charcoal Pre-Filter, Reduced Common House Hold Odors. Trim and Cut Sheet 16"x48" (2 Pack)Thinner than filter that came with Honeywell purifier... I'm not sure who got this product and said it was thicker or any more dense than the Honeywell filter that came with the purifier, but they were wrong. I just replaced my original carbon filter with the one I cut out of these pieces, so I can't attest to how well it works (my old one got real dirty after about a month - will repost in a month if this one holds up any better). But I can tell you that it's definitely thinner than the original and less dense (can see through more easily when you hold it up to the light). In the pic, the one on the left is the original. It's more sturdy than this replacement due to its thickness. Looks like I'll get about 16 filters from these 2 pieces. Hopefully still worth the money. |
| Noticeably higher quality than most pre-filters There are cheaper pre-filters out there but this one is made in the U.S. by BulkFilter.com and is noticeably thicker and more durable than many of the others out there; the result is that it both filters out more dust and at the same time lasts longer. By filtering out more dust, it will also preserve the life of the filter unit itself, which is a much bigger expense than the pre-filters. I like this one because it also comes with very thick replacement velcro tabs which seal the pre-filter on the filter very tight. BulkFilter.com has an online store as well but it's through EBay and personally I think customer service via Amazon is much better than EBay. The downside is that this is a wide sheet of pre-filter material so you have to cut it to fit your filter; however, any child with a pair of scissors can do this. You will end up with some random leftover chunks that are too small to use, but if you save your extra velcro tabs you can eventually attach the small chunks... |
Sunday, 14 February 2016
Review Carbon Pre-Filter 38002, Activated Carbon Pre-Filter 16"x48" Trim to Cut Sheets(2 pack) Deal
Labels:
16"x48"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment