Tuesday, 23 February 2016

New Aero One: One Solution for Air Disinfection and HEPA Purification Top

Compare Aero One: One Solution for Air Disinfection and HEPA Purification with Aerobiotix items product

List Price: $899.00
Price: $899.00 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with HEPA Air Purifiers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Aero One: One Solution for Air Disinfection and HEPA Purification, please check out:

the Ferrari of home air cleansers
I work in a hospital and am familiar with pro air cleaners, which are essential in maintaining a proper environment in that setting. I currently have the IQAir Multigas and HealthPro Plus cleaners in my home. They have provided excellent service, but I have had the Aero One at home for the last 2 weeks, and it demonstrates the proper evolution of these IQAir systems. I have not performed quantitative measurements and I am not qualified to do so, but I can only give my subjective findings.

It is the finest device of its kind, and I am not surprised that it is very difficult to obtain.

The Aerobiotix website does a good job in explaining the Aero's synergistic components, and how it does what it does. As an example, the lack of a speed option - which initially appears limiting - is actually a very good thing since a finite amount of time is necessary for UV light to deal with organisms in the airstream. The brilliant execution of creating microturbulent flow...

See Products Related To Aero One: One Solution for Air Disinfection and HEPA Purification: Aerobiotix

The Aero One is one professional solution for air disinfection and purification. It combines medical-grade HEPA filtration with ultraviolet elimination of viruses, bacteria and fungal spores. Unlike standard air filtration systems, it uses a unique patent-pending internal reactor system which combines a full 32 watts of ultraviolet light with a solid matrix of UV-transmissible lenses. This matrix creates turbulence in the airflow, which slows down microorganisms in the air stream, increasing the effective ultraviolet exposure. The ultraviolet light of the reactor damages the DNA of microorganisms, killing them. This technology was originally developed for hospitals by a physician who was concerned about antibiotic-resistant organisms in the air. The ultraviolet reactor system, termed 3D-UV, has been independently tested by the CDC-affiliated Research Triangle Institute and has been proven to eliminate virtually all airborne viruses, bacteria and spores in controlled laboratory conditions. Key features include: 5 YEAR Guarantee, two-stage pre-filter, with odor-controlling carbon layer, proven effective in rooms up to 800 square feet, true HEPA 99.97 post-filter to capture the residual particles of microorganisms inactivated by the UV system (these particles, even though no longer infectious, can still contribute to allergies), heavy-duty all-steel construction, made in the USA, quiet brushless AC motor/blower, simple one switch/one speed control. The 3D-UV system is carefully engineered to run at one optimal speed, which maximizes microbial elimination. Let's clear the air with Aero One! Learn more at www.aero1uv.com
A little pricey but worth it.
Ok, $900 might seem like a lot of money for a portable air cleaner but I think this one is worth it. I have three kids that all have allergies - we have two dogs and a cat - and I've been accused of being a bit of a germaphobe. So of course I started looking for a really good air cleaner. I thought portable would be good so it could be moved around if one of the kids was really suffering from allergies or if they were sick with the flu. I came across this unit and checked out the website. Basically this is a smaller version of a hospital grade unit. The three stage system (just like the hospital version) pretty much kills all viruses and bacteria and the pre filter and post HEPA filter take care of everything else. So far so good with my oldest daughter - she has the worst allergies. She used to wake up with a stuffy runny nose nearly every morning. She noticed a huge improvement just after of few days with the unit in her room.
Life Changing
This Air System is the best purchase I have made in years! The unit is on wheels so it can be moved easily and is off the floor which I love. It has a quiet soft white noise from the fan. The first night I slept with this filter on, I woke up without the stuffed up nose/congestion headache I have every morning. This has continued to be the case. I feel like a new person! I have dust and dust mite allergies and even with my bed encased, hardwood floor and a TRUE HEPA filter in my room I still suffered everyday... For me this filter is life changing. It has made the quality of my life better.

If you suffer from allergies and/or chronic sinusitis I am telling you this will change the way you feel. Imagine waking up feeling good? This is how you are suppose to feel..and I feel great!!!! I am going to buy another unit for my family room.

No comments:

Post a Comment