Saturday, 20 February 2016

Get US Home Filter SC60-20X22X1-6 MERV 11 Pleated Air Filter (Pack of 6), 20" x 22" x 1" Top List

Compare US Home Filter SC60-20X22X1-6 MERV 11 Pleated Air Filter (Pack of 6), 20" x 22" x 1" with US Home Filter items product

List Price: $53.99
Price: $46.42 Details
You save: $7.57

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy US Home Filter SC60-20X22X1-6 MERV 11 Pleated Air Filter (Pack of 6), 20" x 22" x 1", please go to:

The Right Stuff!
Hi

I ordered these filters and received 20" by 20" instead of the 20" by 22" I ordered.
I didn't plan on following up on it I just taped a strip of cardboard on one end so that it fit the opening correctly.
It wasn't that much of an inconvenience.

But when prompted to comment on my order, I mentioned this in my review.

The Company sent me a new box of the correct size filters with no questions asked.
Without my asking for any kind of compensation.
This more then made up for the original error.

Great work!!!

Mike

See Products Related To US Home Filter SC60-20X22X1-6 MERV 11 Pleated Air Filter (Pack of 6), 20" x 22" x 1": US Home Filter

The SC60 Standard Capacity MERV 11 Pleated Air Filter is designed to provide sustained efficiency with low resistance. Sustained efficiency ensures optimal performance throughout the life of the filter. Low resistance will reduce the load on the HVAC unit and consequently reduce energy usage. The SC60 Pleat is ideal for those with moderate allergies due to it's increased efficiency at filtering particle sizes of common allergens.
Just What We Needed
We recently installed a new, dual zone, Trane heating and cooling system. We are faithful about replacing our air filters on a regular basis. Imagine our surprise when we could not locate the required filter size, for our new system, at any local store (we checked everywhere). We were happy to find the filter size we required on Amazon. These air filters are high-quality and arrived on time from the seller. We will be purchasing more of these air filters, from the same seller, in the future.
Dave
I was surprised at the tough construction and rigid build of this product. Being stiffer like these are makes them easier to remove and insert in the air handling unit. My HVAC unit is situated so that the filters are placed in a horizontal position. Other filters are less rigid and tend to start sagging while in the unit, making them difficult to remove when dirty. These have stiff enough frames that they do not sag and I will definitely be reordering these filters when needed. They came 6 to a package and were packed nicely and arrived damage-free. They seemed a little pricey but when they arrived I could see why, as they are built better than others. It seemed like it took a little longer to arrive than I had expected, but it was right before Christmas so perhaps that is the reason for the delay. I would buy from this supplier but be sure to order about a week before you need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment