Monday, 15 February 2016

Get 1 pcs Nautilus Replacement Replace Glass Cap Tank Black Deal

Compare 1 pcs Nautilus Replacement Replace Glass Cap Tank Black with Volcanoes items product

List Price: $2.50
Price: $2.50 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Electrostatic Air Purifiers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 1 pcs Nautilus Replacement Replace Glass Cap Tank Black, please go to:

Great replacement and shields your juice from th light.
Ordered this, since it was being shipped out of China they quoted a month delivery. Well I received it in 9 days, nice.

Anyway the tank is nice, excellent replacement. Since e juice degrades under light and I found this out the hard way after leaving in the car and the sun hit it I ordered this unit.

It looks nice, great fit and looks great. You can still check your juice level if you hold it up to the light.

See Products Related To 1 pcs Nautilus Replacement Replace Glass Cap Tank Black: Volcanoes

Pls note:This item only include Bell cap,the atomizer and atomizer part not include. 100% brand new and good quality Item:Bell Cap Model:For Aspire Nautilus Atomizer Height:35mm Diameter:22mm Material:Transparent Glass Match: Aspire Nautilus Atomizer only Package included: 1 x Replacement glass for Nautilus atomizer
Great replacement and shields your juice from th light.
Ordered this, since it was being shipped out of China they quoted a month delivery. Well I received it in 9 days, nice.

Anyway the tank is nice, excellent replacement. Since e juice degrades under light and I found this out the hard way after leaving in the car and the sun hit it I ordered this unit.

It looks nice, great fit and looks great. You can still check your juice level if you hold it up to the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment