| Compare Winix FresHome Model P150 True HEPA Air Cleaner with PlasmaWave with Winix items product |
| With Deal: $132.50 Details You save: $39.99 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with HEPA Air Purifiers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Winix FresHome Model P150 True HEPA Air Cleaner with PlasmaWave, please see: Works OK as an air filter, but constuction isn't very good, and manual isn't accurate |
| See Products Related To Winix FresHome Model P150 True HEPA Air Cleaner with PlasmaWave: Winix ![]() Winix FresHome Model P150 |
| High price for low performance. I liked the style of this little unit and seeing the positive reviews and a room rating for 150sqft I thought it would make a good replacement for an older Honeywell 1700. After getting it I found it to be seriously under powered for the price. The high setting on the P150 was comparable to the 1700 on medium for both noise and air flow. I measured noise with a phone app and flow via true air velocity meter. Sleeping with this we found the P150 (high) very similar to the 1700 (medium) for white noise level but the P150 had a somewhat annoying oscillation in the sound frequency. When we went to sleep the P150 quality bar was at 1 mark green when we got up after running the unit on high all night the quality bar was showing 3 red marks. I can only think the P150's quality sensor was trying to show that set on high it couldn't keep the room as clean as the starting baseline set by a 1700 running on medium. The P150 gets a CADR rating (D/P/S) of 98/83/98 the 1700... |
Friday, 19 February 2016
Details Winix FresHome Model P150 True HEPA Air Cleaner with PlasmaWave Best
Labels:
Cleaner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment