Friday, 19 February 2016

Details Ionic Pro CA200T Twin Pack Compact Ionic Air Purifier with Bonus Car Ionizers Best

Compare Ionic Pro CA200T Twin Pack Compact Ionic Air Purifier with Bonus Car Ionizers with Ionic items product

List Price: $198.00
With Deal: Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Air Ionizers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Ionic Pro CA200T Twin Pack Compact Ionic Air Purifier with Bonus Car Ionizers, please browse through:

BEWARE OF EXPERATION DATE!!!
Ok,

These Ionic purifiers do work; however, mine stopped working after a year and here's what the Tech Support representative told me over the phone:

Rep: "Sir, how long have you owned the twin purifiers?"
Me: "about a year and a few months now."
Rep: "What is the problem?"
Me: "A RED light comes on right after I turn them on but the metal filters are clean!" Note: red light means filters must be cleaned.
Rep: "Ok, sir. What you need to do is send them both in and we'll replace them"
Me: "How much will this cost me?"
Rep: "$50 for you to send them and another $30-$50 for us to send them back"
Me: "What is the reason why they BOTH stopped working?"
Rep: "Well, after 1 year, use or no use, the wires inside the purifiers die and need replacing"
Me: "So, every year or so I must spend another $100 to get these working again?!!!"
Rep: "Yes, Sir. That's correct."
Me: "Ok. Well forget it. I will go on and...

See Products Related To Ionic Pro CA200T Twin Pack Compact Ionic Air Purifier with Bonus Car Ionizers: Ionic

The Ionic Pro Compact Ionic Air Purifier is the compact version of the original and is perfect for delivering fresh, purified air to small rooms in homes or offices. The bonus Ionic Pro Car Ionizer plugs into your car's cigarette lighter socket. Sit back and enjoy the ride as it works silently and effectively to clean, refresh and purify the air in your car.
Love the purifier, car ones are worthless
Love the purifier. I have a 1000 sq ft townhouse, so use this one downstairs. (bought this exact one elsewhere, but didn't get 2) - it's a great price if I didn't already have one.. I bought one for $100. I know when it's time to clean it, because it makes a static noise, almost like a bug zapper.. but not that loud.

The car ionizer is useless to me. First off, when you plug it in, this annoying blue light comes on, and you can't turn it off. At night, it's really distracting while you're driving, and I didn't see a difference in my SUV. My vent air freshener works better than that thing.
BEWARE OF EXPERATION DATE!!!
Ok,

These Ionic purifiers do work; however, mine stopped working after a year and here's what the Tech Support representative told me over the phone:

Rep: "Sir, how long have you owned the twin purifiers?"
Me: "about a year and a few months now."
Rep: "What is the problem?"
Me: "A RED light comes on right after I turn them on but the metal filters are clean!" Note: red light means filters must be cleaned.
Rep: "Ok, sir. What you need to do is send them both in and we'll replace them"
Me: "How much will this cost me?"
Rep: "$50 for you to send them and another $30-$50 for us to send them back"
Me: "What is the reason why they BOTH stopped working?"
Rep: "Well, after 1 year, use or no use, the wires inside the purifiers die and need replacing"
Me: "So, every year or so I must spend another $100 to get these working again?!!!"
Rep: "Yes, Sir. That's correct."
Me: "Ok. Well forget it. I will go on and...

No comments:

Post a Comment