| Compare Humanscale Zon Air Purifier in Red with ZON items product |
| Price: $69.99 Details You save: $229.01 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Humanscale Zon Air Purifier in Red, please visit: One month later, seems effective I have had this air purifier for just over a month, having purchased it from another close-out retailer for less than it is advertised online. I have been using it continuously in my 10x12 bedroom for the month of Sept/Oct. I am in Oklahoma, so airborne allergens are pretty bad right now. I usually have really bad allergies from grass and dust mites this time of year, but it hasn't been nearly as bad so far this fall. I don't know if it's because of the air purifier combined with an OTC allergy pill, or if the allergy season hasn't been as bad. In either case, I posted pictures that show the amount of dust the filters have caught. It's nothing to sneeze at (ha ha). So far, the Zon has performed nicely. It is adjustable as far as speed and airflow. I find the highest speed can be a little noisy, but it's no worse than a normal fan. I tend to leave it running at high to medium speed during the day, and run it at low to medium at night for a pleasant sort of white noise. Low... |
| See Products Related To Humanscale Zon Air Purifier in Red: ZON HZABRS Features: -Effective targeted personal air purification.-Patented filter can be recycled or cleaned for reuse.-Operates in virtual silence in 'zone' setting.-Eliminates 99pct of airborne particles where you breathe.-No ozone byproduct.-Activated carbon add-on filter reduces VOC's and odors.-CADR: 115.-LED indicator light provides notification when filters should be cleaned or replaced.-6 Month particulate filter life.-Winner of 6 product design awards.-Energy Star qualified. Includes: -Includes air purifier, 2 particulate filters, and 4 VOC filters. Color/Finish: -Red finish. Specifications: -Can create a clean air zone up to 175 square feet.-Wattage: 23 watts on high setting, 7 watts on low setting. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides 3 years warranty.Worked miracles for me. I've had this for about six months. It makes a remarkable difference in removing airborn allergens. The office is currently being remodeled - I've had mine packed away for three days and my allergies are going crazy! I can't wait til it's back on my desk, letting me work in this bubble of truly pure air. Highly recommended. |
| One month later, seems effective I have had this air purifier for just over a month, having purchased it from another close-out retailer for less than it is advertised online. I have been using it continuously in my 10x12 bedroom for the month of Sept/Oct. I am in Oklahoma, so airborne allergens are pretty bad right now. I usually have really bad allergies from grass and dust mites this time of year, but it hasn't been nearly as bad so far this fall. I don't know if it's because of the air purifier combined with an OTC allergy pill, or if the allergy season hasn't been as bad. In either case, I posted pictures that show the amount of dust the filters have caught. It's nothing to sneeze at (ha ha). So far, the Zon has performed nicely. It is adjustable as far as speed and airflow. I find the highest speed can be a little noisy, but it's no worse than a normal fan. I tend to leave it running at high to medium speed during the day, and run it at low to medium at night for a pleasant sort of white noise. Low... |
Wednesday, 17 February 2016
Details Humanscale Zon Air Purifier in Red Top
Labels:
Humanscale
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment