| Compare HoneyWell HONEYWELL-UV100E3007 UV Surface Treatment System with Honeywell items product |
| Price: $277.89 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Multi Testers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy HoneyWell HONEYWELL-UV100E3007 UV Surface Treatment System, please check out: UV Install The two screws pop their own holes with pressure. I used a two inch Sheet Metal Hole Saw with drill for main light hole ($12). I also plugged it into a near by receptacle and it starts right up. I bought two UV100E3007 and placed one in return and one above evaporator, this allowed me not to connect into furnace circuit. The UV100E3007 rotates on and off continuously for power savings through out the year using a timer rather than fan cycles. |
| See Products Related To HoneyWell HONEYWELL-UV100E3007 UV Surface Treatment System: Honeywell uv100e3007, honeywell, inc., enviracaire elite ultraviolet air treatment system, 120 vac for air purification.Replaced the old unit Installed it where the previous unit was in one of our two HVAC systems. Don't know why the previous unit does not work anymore. The air smells better since we installed this and there is no growth in the ducting where this light shines. Wanted to buy a second unit, but they are pretty expensive. I assume we will be able to see/feel better results when both units are replace. Very easy to install. Very easy to replace the light bulbes. Very good product - happy with what we got. |
| UV Install The two screws pop their own holes with pressure. I used a two inch Sheet Metal Hole Saw with drill for main light hole ($12). I also plugged it into a near by receptacle and it starts right up. I bought two UV100E3007 and placed one in return and one above evaporator, this allowed me not to connect into furnace circuit. The UV100E3007 rotates on and off continuously for power savings through out the year using a timer rather than fan cycles. |
Wednesday, 17 February 2016
Details HoneyWell HONEYWELL-UV100E3007 UV Surface Treatment System Top List
Labels:
Honeywell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment