Thursday, 18 February 2016

Details 5W Replacement Therapure 201 UV HEPA-Type Air Purifier Ultraviolet 5 Watt Deal

Compare 5W Replacement Therapure 201 UV HEPA-Type Air Purifier Ultraviolet 5 Watt with Anyray items product

List Price: $25.00
Price: $16.99 Details
You save: $1.00

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with HEPA Air Purifiers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 5W Replacement Therapure 201 UV HEPA-Type Air Purifier Ultraviolet 5 Watt, please browse through:

Works in my airpurifier
Put it in a couple of months ago and it's still working fine.
Should last a year or more maybe.

See Products Related To 5W Replacement Therapure 201 UV HEPA-Type Air Purifier Ultraviolet 5 Watt: Anyray

Will work as good replacement for any 5 Watt UV bulb , 2-Pin G23 base , Bulb length is 4 inch long Anyray® AUVC-5W
5w replacement bulb for therapure 201
Bulb arrived packaged in a small lightweight cardboard box that had been inserted into a postal style envelope. The packaging had no sign of damage. When I removed the bulb I could hear a rattling noise from the base of the bulb. The elements appeared to be intact. I installed the bulb and, as expected, it did not work. I had to return the bulb.
I think it works
It was a good replacement for my air purifier. Not very difficult to install but I can't tell if it is working besides seeing the light turn on.

No comments:

Post a Comment