Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Check Filter for Ecoquest Fresh Air 2.0 and 2.1 Deal

Compare Filter for Ecoquest Fresh Air 2.0 and 2.1 with Solair items product

Offer List: $34.90
Price: $34.90 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Filter for Ecoquest Fresh Air 2.0 and 2.1, please see:

Much Different
This filter is very different that the older model..This one comes apart to be cleaned the old had so much crude in it even after cleaning because it was only one piece and could not be cleaned thoroughly.. I had someone who tried to sell this to for a very high price. Order it here for great savings

See Products Related To Filter for Ecoquest Fresh Air 2.0 and 2.1: Solair

Fits Fresh Air 2.0 and 2.1
Great Replacement parts
Perfect fit for what I was looking for. We have owned our Ecoquest for several years and am glad parts we easy to find and reasonably priced. Would buy this one again!
Just what I needed
This filter is just what I needed. The old one had seen its better days long ago. The filter is a bit different from the one that came on the machine, but the machine doesn't seem to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment