| Compare Bionaire A1001H HEPA Replacement Filter for LC1060 Air Cleaner with Bionaire items product |
| With Deal: $21.95 Details You save: $13.05 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Bionaire A1001H HEPA Replacement Filter for LC1060 Air Cleaner, please go to: Bionaire filter for LC-1060 the filter works extremely well and made an immediate difference in the air quality of the room. The only drawback is the price - its relatively expensive to continue to replace filters. They are one timne use and once the indicator on the machine tell you that it is time to get a new one then you simply remove and toss. Living in NYC I am going through a filter a month easily just in the kids room. |
| See Products Related To Bionaire A1001H HEPA Replacement Filter for LC1060 Air Cleaner: Bionaire Replacement Cartridge Filter Fits Bionaire Models LC1060, LE1160, A1001B. (A1001H)Great filter, does the job. I'm only giving it 4 stars, because it's not the OEM filter. Nonetheless, the filter works just as good as the OEM filter and the build construction/quality is on par. Best thing about it is it costs a fraction of what the original does. I plan to purchase this again. |
| It's a Good Filter THe filter fits my machine and works well at cleaning the air , the filter does not have the prnting on the box and there is no way to tell if it is a real bionaire filter. I let Amazon know the incorect photo of product. I see it's stil there after several weeks. |
Sunday, 14 February 2016
Check Bionaire A1001H HEPA Replacement Filter for LC1060 Air Cleaner Best
Labels:
A1001H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment