Saturday, 12 December 2015

Get Filters-NOW RLH38 HAPF-38 Holmes HEPA Air Purifier Replacement Filter Top List

Compare Filters-NOW RLH38 HAPF-38 Holmes HEPA Air Purifier Replacement Filter with Filters Now items product

Offer List: $38.49
With Deal: $32.99 Details
You save: $5.50

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with HEPA Air Purifiers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Filters-NOW RLH38 HAPF-38 Holmes HEPA Air Purifier Replacement Filter, please visit:

smells!
I was a little dismayed at the fumes coming off this filter when I installed it. I did not change the carbon filter at the same time, so it was definitely coming from the new filter! It took several days (with the windows open) before the smell dissipated.

See Products Related To Filters-NOW RLH38 HAPF-38 Holmes HEPA Air Purifier Replacement Filter: Filters Now

. Fits Holmes model HAP292.. 99.97% HEPA Filtration.. Measures approximately 11 1/2 x 13 x 2 1/2.. Helps remove allergens from the air!. Effectively absorbs airborne bacteria pollen mold and spores pet dander and hair dirt and dust and many other particulates.. For optimum performance change your filter every 6 to 12 months depending on the air quality in your home or office.Easy Replacement Instructions
Five Stars
Great transaction. Just what I needed.
smells!
I was a little dismayed at the fumes coming off this filter when I installed it. I did not change the carbon filter at the same time, so it was definitely coming from the new filter! It took several days (with the windows open) before the smell dissipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment